Reduced Operation Cost:
- Patented sealing system
- Water-cooled hold down with continual temperature sealing component. Reduced “pulled in” edges and minimized replacement of sealing components (6-8 months replacement time based on average production schedule)
- Seals through all bag thickness, creases and contaminates
Reduced Maintenance Cost:
- 300 series stainless steel construction
- Designed for food packaging heavy wash-down environment
- Simple-to-maintain and repair (wear parts are designed for accessibility without complete disassembly)
- Advanced electronics
- Averages 38 packages per minute
- PLC controlled using a 10” touch-screen display
Rotary Thermoformers include:
- Full programmable PLC with readable diagnostics
- Accessible USA parts
- 1 year or 1 million cycle warranty
- Additional optional hardware at hand every day at alike savings
- Commissioning by a factory technician
Rollstock die-lifting system – Stock 4-inch pneumatic cylinder with reliable, straightforward design.
In-stock parts – Rollstock keeps all parts in-stock, save for rare times when there’s a run on an item.
Rollstock service – No-charge techinical support on 800# (95% of service calls are resolved in less than 15 minutes over the phone).
ABM service – 24/7 support is provided for emergencies with technicians often able to dispatch within 24 hours.