Adjustable Automatic Vacuum Packager
With adjustable length and width, the RI-200 from Rollstock is one of the most flexible automatic vacuum packagers for food, medical, and other nonfood products. The adjustable packagers are reliable, efficient, and easy-to-operate.
- Solid frame construction (aluminum or stainless steel) allowing easy setup and moving.
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry
- Mitsubishi or Allen Bradley touch screen controls available
- Proven die lift system
- Several web widths
- Several cut off lengths
- Completely customizable die configurations
- Proven sealing system
- E-Z peel corners
- Full seal
- Perimeter seal
- Proven forming system
- Plug assist (for the deepest pockets)
- Conventional air forming
- Perimeter forming (for deep pockets)
- Air over vacuum forming
- Preheating (for plug assist and semi-rigid films)
- Alternative choices
- Bottom and top web labelers
- Code dating
- Printed top film registration
- Enhanced vacuum control
- Busch vacuum pumps
- Modernized cutting system
- Stainless-steel water-resistant control cabinet
- Elective expanded load region
- Stock length of 16 feet (elective expanded cutting or discharge region)
- 5 typical web widths from 285mm to 459mm (wider widths accessible)
- Standard cut-offs up to 400mm (longer accessible)
- Die tooling
- One row divider set up to 4 pockets with matching rotary cassette cutting
- Flying crosscut knife system
- Busch 5HP portable vacuum pump and trim removal system
- Full PLC, programmable, readable diagnostics, and a vacuum leak check program
- Accessible USA parts
- 1 year or 1 million cycle warranty
- Additional optional hardware at hand every day at alike savings
- Commissioning by a factory technician
Rollstock portable vacuum system – Busch vacuum pump; portable with quick disconnects to allow removal to prevent damage during cleanup and ease in maintenance.
Rollstock side frames – Solid one-piece ¾ inch side frames, available in aluminum or stainless steel (toughest frame in the industry)
Rollstock die-lifting system – Stock 4-inch pneumatic cylinder with reliable, straightforward design.
In-stock parts – Rollstock keeps all parts in-stock, save for rare times when there’s a run on an item.
Rollstock service – No-charge techinical support on 800# (95% of service calls are resolved in less than 15 minutes over the phone).
ABM service – 24/7 support is provided for emergencies with technicians often able to dispatch within 24 hours.