14″ Meat Saw
The 14” CLR Meat Saw is a rugged, efficient solution with food grade, stainless steel contact points and a number convenient features that simplify operation. The easily-removable upper and lower wheels, along with sloped upper housing allow easy water runoff and make washdown quick and effective. The band saw occupies a compact footprint (33.5” x 38.5”) making it suitable for nearly any size operating floor, and the 3HP motor with 5/8” x 114” hardened steel blade can cut through virtually anything that can fit in the 14" clearance. With safety interlocked doors, double flanged wheels, and minimized blade coasting, these saws from Hollymatic are regarded as the most durable and effective solutions available.3” x 37.5”) and the 3HP motor with 5/8” x 114” hardened steel blade can cut through virtually anything. With safety interlocked doors, double flanged wheels, and minimized blade coasting, these saws from Hollymatic are regarded as the best value and longest-lasting solutions in the category today.
|Blade Speeds||4200 ft./min. (for variable speeds see 16″ CLR saw)|
|Power Options||3 HP 460 Volt, 60 Hz., 3-Phase
3 HP 575 Volt, 60 Hz., 3-Phase
3 HP 380 Volt, 50 Hz., 3-Phase
3 HP 200-240 Volt, 50/60 Hz., 1-Phase
|Drive||Double V-belt pulley, grease packed, tapered roller bearings, waterproof housing.|
|Dimensions||~75″H x 33.5″W x 38.44″L|
- Swing-open construction for easy cleaning and blade changing without disassembly
- Hygienic design to reduce water retention
- Stainless wheels.
- Double-flanged wheels for blade retention and tracking.
- Sturdy, single-piece frame
- Adjustable blade guard for visibility in operation
- Convenient tension-adjustment handle
- Waterproof switch enclosure
- Safety interlock powers down when doors are opened (for model with 1 sec. brake, see 16″ CLR saw)
- Portion control meat gauge
- Custom product push assembly