Automatic Vacuum Packager
Automatic Vacuum Packagers are simplified, reliable and efficient solutions for food, medical, and other non-food applications.
- Solid frame construction (aluminum or stainless steel) allowing easy setup and moving
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry
- Mitsubishi or Allen Bradley touch screen controls available
- Proven die lift system
- Several cut off lengths
- Completely customizable die configurations at hand
- Several web widths
- Proven sealing system
- E-Z peel edges
- Full seal
- Perimeter seal
- Proven forming system
- Air over vacuum forming
- Standard are forming
- Preheating (for plug assist and semi-rigid films)
- Plug assist (for the deepest pockets)
- Perimeter forming (for deep pockets)
- Enhanced vacuum control
- Busch vacuum pumps
- Improved cutting system
- 5 standard web widths from 285mm to 459mm
- Cut-offs up to 300
- Most of the features of the standard Rollstock but only 11-1/2 feet long
- Die tooling
- One row divider set up to 4 pockets with matching rotary cassette cutting
- Flying crosscut knife system
- Busch 5HP portable vacuum pump and trim removal system
- Full PLC, programmable, readable diagnostics, and a vacuum leak check program
- Accessible USA parts
- 1 year or 1 million cycle warranty
- Additional optional hardware at hand every day at alike savings
- Commissioning by a factory technician
Rollstock portable vacuum system – Busch vacuum pump; portable with quick disconnects to allow removal to prevent damage during cleanup and ease in maintenance.
Rollstock side frames – Solid one-piece ¾ inch side frames, available in aluminum or stainless steel (toughest frame in the industry)
Rollstock die-lifting system – Stock 4-inch pneumatic cylinder with reliable, straightforward design.
In-stock parts – Rollstock keeps all parts in-stock, save for rare times when there’s a run on an item.
Rollstock service – No-charge techinical support on 800# (95% of service calls are resolved in less than 15 minutes over the phone).
ABM service – 24/7 support is provided for emergencies with technicians often able to dispatch within 24 hours.