Compact Automatic Vacuum Packager
The Compact Automatic Vacuum Packager is no larger than most manual dual chamber vacuum packagers. This machine is ideal for plants with limited spaces where quality packages are a necessity.
- Rollstock’s most compact machine at 7.5 feet in length (Compact sizes at just 6 feet 2 inches long that can be used in the most compact plants)
- Available in 420mm web width (459mm)
- Cutoffs available from 200mm up to 300mm
- Code dating and labeling systems (optional)
- Simplified packaging and increased production
- Lowest cost of ownership in the industry
- One flying knife crosscut system
- Ultimate simplicity with savings on space and cost
- Die tooling
- One row divider set up to 4 pockets with matching rotary cassette cutting
- Flying crosscut knife system
- Busch 5HP portable vacuum pump and trim removal system
- Full PLC, programmable, readable diagnostics, and a vacuum leak check program
- Accessible USA parts
- 1 year or 1 million cycle warranty
- Additional optional hardware at hand every day at alike savings
- Commissioning by a factory technician
Rollstock portable vacuum system – Busch vacuum pump; portable with quick disconnects to allow removal to prevent damage during cleanup and ease in maintenance.
Rollstock side frames – Solid one-piece ¾ inch side frames, available in aluminum or stainless steel (toughest frame in the industry)
Rollstock die-lifting system – Stock 4-inch pneumatic cylinder with reliable, straightforward design.
In-stock parts – Rollstock keeps all parts in-stock, save for rare times when there’s a run on an item.
Rollstock service – No-charge techinical support on 800# (95% of service calls are resolved in less than 15 minutes over the phone).
ABM service – 24/7 support is provided for emergencies with technicians often able to dispatch within 24 hours.