16″ Meat Saw
The 16” Meat Saw offers all the benefits of the 14″ Meat Saw, with the addition of 2″ more clearance, a 3-speed saw drive, and a 1-second blade brake. The easily-removable upper and lower wheels and open-hinge design make washdown quick and effective. The band-style saw occupies a compact footprint (43” x 37.5”) and the 3HP motor with 5/8” x 114” hardened steel blade can cut through virtually anything. With safety interlocked doors, double flanged wheels, and minimized blade coasting, these saws from Hollymatic are regarded as the best value and longest-lasting solutions in the category today.
|Blade Speeds||3240, 3885, 5000 ft./min.|
|Power Options||3 HP 460 Volt, 60 Hz., 3-Phase
3 HP 575 Volt, 60 Hz., 3-Phase
3 HP 380 Volt, 50 Hz., 3-Phase
3 HP 200-240 Volt, 50/60 Hz., 1-Phase
|Drive||Double V-belt pulley, grease packed, tapered roller bearings, waterproof housing.|
|Dimensions||~73″H x 37.5″W x 43″L|
- Swing-open construction for easy cleaning and blade changing without disassembly
- Hygienic design to reduce water retention
- Stainless wheels.
- Double-flanged wheels for blade retention and tracking.
- Tubular column design
- Adjustable blade guard for visibility in operation
- Convenient tension-adjustment handle
- Waterproof switch enclosure
- Removable scrap pan
- Variable speed blade
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Safety interlock powers down and stops blade within 1 sec. when doors are opened
- Portion control meat gauge
- HD (heavy duty) upgrade
- Stainless steel scrap pan and shaft cover