Rollstock’s RS-400 starts at 17′ and is available in a variety of configurations with up to 4 crosscutting systems and 5 web width size options.
- Built for semi-rigid application
- Personalized loading area
- Web widths available in 285mm, 320mm, 355mm, 420mm, and 459mm
- Cutoffs up to 400mm are standard, with optional extended cutoffs.
- 4 crosscutting systems including corner-rounding units
- Savings on packing costs, no more tray purchases
- Gas flushing, code dating, labeling systems and more
- Full programmable PLC with readable diagnostics
- Accessible USA parts
- 1 year or 1 million cycle warranty
- Additional optional hardware at hand every day at alike savings
- Commissioning by a factory technician
Rollstock side frames – Solid one-piece ¾ inch side frames, available in aluminum or stainless steel (toughest frame in the industry)
Rollstock die-lifting system – Stock 4-inch pneumatic cylinder with reliable, straightforward design.
In-stock parts – Rollstock keeps all parts in-stock, save for rare times when there’s a run on an item.
Rollstock service – No-charge techinical support on 800# (95% of service calls are resolved in less than 15 minutes over the phone).
ABM service – 24/7 support is provided for emergencies with technicians often able to dispatch within 24 hours.